News Survival Announcing Beta Tests!

17 replies
ShadowPoints:
+655
Votes:
+269
GUARDIAN
ANNOUNCING OUR FIRST BETA TEST!

As we are coming closer to finishing up the server for all to enjoy, we will be looking for beta testers to help us on this journey. If you would like to sign up to become a beta tester please review the requirements listed below. Users who are chosen and participate will receive a unique Explorer Kit which comes with the title, tools, shadow tokens, server cash, claim blocks, and discord/forum tags. Keep in mind this kit is only for the users chosen who genuinely participate in the beta tests.

REQUIREMENTS:

- You must be active on the ShadowCraft discord.
- You must have a mic and be able to voice chat.
- You must be ready and available on days that we may hold beta tests.
- You must like this forum post.
- You must reply to this forum post using the template below.

TEMPLATE:

- Minecraft Username:
- Discord Username:
- What days can you be available?
- What times can you be available and what timezone are you in?
- How would you describe your general knowledge of Minecraft and why? How would you rate it on a scale from 1-10?
- Finally, why would you like to be a beta tester for our server?

-

Those who have signed up will be listed below. From this list, we will chose our beta testers and contact you.

STAFF:
Doxyx
ViviMoon
Kitchensinkk

DONATORS:
Averi132
Blue1379
NexodusMC
Seth_Pattison
SimplyTheBeast79

PIONEERS:
Potatowarrior88
10Below
SquishSquashJosh
16c
CreeperCapture

REGULAR USERS:
MrForbidden
MagmaBacon
OddManMc
-

Thank you,

Starlight
- Staff Admin

EDIT: Moved post to Survival Announcements so that players can post a reply. - Orrin
[Staff Admin - ShadowCraft Network] - 10/16/2017
Posted Nov 19, 17 · OP · Last edited Jan 2, 18
List
Undo
ShadowPoints:
+744
Votes:
+267
GUARDIAN
- Minecraft Username: ViviMoon

- Discord Username: ViviMoon

- What days can you be available? any

- What times can you be available and what timezone are you in? US EDT. Evenings are best but I can be on almost anytime.

- How would you describe your general knowledge of Minecraft and why? How would you rate it on a scale from 1-10? 7 because I still have things to learn.

I would like to continue my participation/help on this wonderful server that Orrin has made.
enjin-1532115-18872824-blue.png
Posted Nov 19, 17
List
Undo
ShadowPoints:
+60
Votes:
+19
SILVERFISH
Untagged users
- Minecraft Username: MrForbidden

- Discord Username: Mr.Weebb or other Alias, (Look for the halo odst pic)

- What days can you be available? Generally weekends are best, weekdays are always different but I usually have time at least 2-3 days during the week. Just hit me up to see if I'm available

- What times can you be available and what timezone are you in? US MST during winter, and US PST during summer. Evenings are best if I'm not busy that night, occasionally available during noonish.

- How would you describe your general knowledge of Minecraft and why?
How would you rate it on a scale from 1-10? I would say a 7 because I have played since the alpha of MC and mostly played on a towny server that was once called DestructionCraft. I haven't played MC for a while and I'm discovering all the new things that have been added.

I would just like to help build up this community, even if I'm not around after due to irl stuff
Posted Nov 19, 17
List
Undo
ShadowPoints:
+261
Votes:
+65
SLIME
- Minecraft Username: Doxyx
- Discord Username: Doxyx (Nickname is "I LOVE EVE")
- What days can you be available? Anyday other than Thursday/friday.
- What times can you be available and what timezone are you in? Around 2pm-4am GMT time (so like...9am-11pm EST)
- How would you describe your general knowledge of Minecraft and why? How would you rate it on a scale from 1-10? Im not sure if this question means general Minecraft knowledge. but I would say fairly high at like 8 or 9? the only thing I really lack in is redstone knowledge mainly due to the lack of effort to learn it, I do know a few things here and there though.
I would like to help be a beta server as the server is close to opening and I would like to help with any thing as little as it is to push it closer to that opening date.
Posted Nov 19, 17
List
Undo
ShadowPoints:
+173
Votes:
+52
SLIME
- Minecraft Username:potatowarrior88
- Discord Username:potato (pioneer rank)
- What days can you be available?:every day
- What times can you be available and what timezone are you in?:timezone:UTC +02:00 and time online 15.00 or 16.00 and 17.00
- How would you describe your general knowledge of Minecraft and why?:my knowledge is good cause i have been intrested in minecraft till when i was 6 years old and i have learned so many stuff about minecraft in that 7 years How would you rate it on a scale from 1-10?:8,5
- Finally, why would you like to be a beta tester for our server?:i want to help server get faster to full release cause i have been wating for it so long and all my old friends from DreamMC is gonna be there so thats why i want to be beta tester
Posted Nov 20, 17 · Last edited Dec 19, 17
List
Undo
ShadowPoints:
+370
Votes:
+82
MAGMA CUBE
Good morning,
I have an active Discord account, but I do not have a mic. I know the rules are the rules and would still love to help if possible.

- Minecraft Username: 10Below

- Discord Username: 10Below

- What days can you be available? Pretty much and day. I work from home so I can usually pop on whenever is needed. Sometimes the weekends get a little rough with the kids.

- What times can you be available and what timezone are you in? Anywhere from 9am to 3:30 and usually on later in the evening after 7. I am in PT

- How would you describe your general knowledge of Minecraft and why? How would you rate it on a scale from 1-10?
I would say probably a six to seven. Me and my daughter have been playing for three to four years now. We run are own private server and run various maps, test mods, and have a huge world we have created. If it comes into server plugins I am pretty much a novice since I haven't played much online
. We did Skyblocks for a long time and until we logged in one day and it was gone :cry:

I love testing and problem solving. I went to school for IT/Programming and love trying to find issues with something and then figuring out why it is not working. From the small amount of time we spent on Dream we meet some cool people and would love to see the server up sooner then later and get back online with them!
Posted Nov 21, 17
List
Undo
ShadowPoints:
+363
Votes:
+141
SHULKER
- Minecraft Username:
kitchensinkk

- Discord Username:
kitchensinkk

This week: Tuesday, Friday, anytime after 10 AM.
Any other week: Any day after 9 PM.
*With one day notice

Times stated in last question. EST.

I have been playing Minecraft consistently for six or seven years. I'm not sure how to rate myself because there's so many things to know. I'm least knowledgeable about new things introduced post 1.8.9. I think I would rate myself around 8.5 or maybe even higher.

I just want to help make the server better because I know I'll spend a lot of time playing on it in the future.
H 10/28/17 Stay updated! Follow my twitter for general support- https://twitter.com/ShadowKitch
Posted Nov 21, 17
List
Undo
ShadowPoints:
+95
Votes:
+38
ENDERMITE
- Minecraft Username:
Blue1379

- Discord Username:
Blue

Any with Notice

Eastern Timezone
Monday- Thursday: 4:30-9 PM
Friday: Anytime after 5
Saturday-Sunday: Anytime with notice

I'd say my knowledge of Minecraft is around a 7-8. I played Minecraft a lot when I was younger but stopped for a while and started playing again a few months ago.I'm least
knowledgeable
with redstone but other than that I know most things with Minecraft.

I want to help the server get closer to opening so that there will be a good Survival server up and running.
Posted Nov 25, 17
List
Undo
ShadowPoints:
+73
Votes:
+14
SILVERFISH
- Minecraft Username: SquishSquashJosh

- Discord Username: SquishSquashJosh

- What days can you be available? Pretty much any day so long as my health isn't getting in the way.

- What times can you be available and what timezone are you in? Generally mid to late afternoon 3-5pm pst or later.

- How would you describe your general knowledge of Minecraft and why? How would you rate it on a scale from 1-10? I think my general knowledge is pretty good. I've been playing since 2012 and I do admin on another server, so as long as it's not overly technical, I can get a grasp on things quickly. Otherwise I can always look things up. I'd give it a rating of 7 or there about.

Because I want to see this server be the best it can be.
Posted Dec 13, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Minecraft Username: Averi132

Discord Username: Averi132

What days can you be available? Wednesday and Thursday afternoon also most anytime on Weekends.

What times can you be available and what timezone are you in? Any time after 4 during the Weekdays, and any time on the Weekend, except for next Week I'm all free. For the timezone I'm in Pacific Time.

How would you describe your general knowledge of Minecraft and why? How would you rate it on a scale from 1-10? I've been playing for few years off and on. I probably won't be able to help you w/ redstone. On a scale I am maybe a 8 or 9.

Finally, why would you like to be a beta tester for our server? I've never been apart of Beta testing before, and I would love to help out and it would be a fun and amazing experience.
Posted Dec 13, 17
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Top Posters
103 Posts
57 Posts
55 Posts
32 Posts
29 Posts
NoticeNotices