Main Forum

Notice Archived Pre-Release Bonus ShadowPoints Special!

5 replies
ShadowPoints:
+11,608
Votes:
+505
SPIDER JOC...
Admins
Hey ShadowCrafters!

While we near beta of our first ever server, ShadowCraft Survival, we want to let everyone know of the current special we have for those that donate early. Early donations help cover the costs involved with launching a brand new server, including purchasing servers, hosting, website and forums, as well as the donations store, plugins and software.

It can get pretty expensive, especially in the beginning. We have a budget set aside, and we are guarding it closely to avoid any unnecessary costs. We are allowing our early members to assist with these costs, just too keep as much available in reserve should we run into anything unexpected.

In an effort to reward those that have donated early, we are offering the following special to anyone that donates before we enter BETA phase of the Survival server. Here is what you will receive for your donations:

Everyone that donates $10 or more will receive the Pioneer Rank kit. This kit contains commands and permissions that would normally be reserved for donator ranks, including /fly and /craft and several others we are not revealing yet. The Pioneer kit also has some special tools and items to get you started on the new server. In addition, you will get a small pouch of shadowtokens to help you test the store and get some things you'd like.

In addition to the Pioneer Rank kit, you will get a special trophy here on the forums, the Pioneer Tag, AND the Donator Tag. Both Tags will also be given on our Discord server.

Finally... everyone that donates specific amounts (or above) will receive the following BONUS tokens...
1. Donate $10 or more, and you will receive DOUBLE the shadow tokens you would normally receive.
2. Donate $50 or more, and you will receive TRIPLE the shadow tokens instead.
3. Donate $100 or more and you will get 5 times the shadow tokens. That is the same as receiving $500 worth of shadow tokens. It also means you could buy nearly every single thing on the store once the server and store are live!

This is a very limited time offer, and will end as soon as we announce Beta is live around the end of November.
Don't worry, if you have already donated, you are covered by this special and will receive your bonus. Finally, donations are cumulative, so if you have donated $20 then donate another $30 before the special ends, you will still be awarded the next bonus upgrade!

To donate early, you can send your paypal donation to:
ShadowCraft Games by clicking here: PayPal.me/OrrinL

Thank you to everyone that has donated so far!

OrrinWolf
Owner: ShadowCraft.games
"Come Build A Better World With Us"
OrrinWolf
Owner » ShadowCraft.gamesSM
Play » scgo∙us
Email » ShadowCraftGames@aol.com
Twitter » @ShadowOrrin
small_banner_by_sableron-04_1515471345.png
Twitter » #shadowcrafters | @ShadowCraftHQ
Posted Nov 9, 17 · OP · Last edited Jan 5, 18
List
Undo
ShadowPoints:
+237
Votes:
+90
MAGMA CUBE
Admins
Hey Orrin, I'm sending another $100 donation this weekend. I know you said you didn't want me to keep sending donations, but you are doing everything so professionally, Chris and I wanted to help pay for that $650 software you ended up having to pay for. I would send more if I could, so I hope it helps. I'll send it FF so they dont charge a fee, since it is a gift and not a purchase.

Keep up the good work! I'll see you this weekend.

Glen
Shadowcraft games resident Techless Tech guy and Unbuilder
Posted Nov 9, 17
List
Undo
ShadowPoints:
+370
Votes:
+82
MAGMA CUBE
Give me a week or two and Averi and I will donate. We would love the Pioneer Rank.
Posted Nov 14, 17
List
Undo
ShadowPoints:
+11,608
Votes:
+505
SPIDER JOC...
Admins
@10below

Please contact me on Discord when you get a chance please? Thank you for your donation, for you and Averi.. I just need to know your Discord info so I can link the account properly.

Thanks!

OrrinWolf
ShadowCraft.games
OrrinWolf
Play » scgo∙us
Twitter » @ShadowOrrin
Posted Nov 19, 17 · OP
List
Undo
ShadowPoints:
+370
Votes:
+82
MAGMA CUBE
I don't have Discord set up. Do I need to create a Discord account?
Thanks,
Posted Nov 19, 17
List
Undo
ShadowPoints:
+11,608
Votes:
+505
SPIDER JOC...
Admins
This special is now closed. Well, actually it has been closed for some time. I just got around to closing it as we gear up for public release. Keep an eye on announcements for future ShadowPoint specials.
OrrinWolf
Play » scgo∙us
Twitter » @ShadowOrrin
Posted Jan 5, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Top Posters
103 Posts