News What do YOU want for Christmas?

16 replies
ShadowPoints:
+11,608
Votes:
+505
SPIDER JOC...
Admins
Let's do this early, so everyone has a chance to answer, shall we?

Is there something special you want for Christmas? Maybe a sweet little minecraft creeper, or a new lego set? A shiny new 1981 DeLorean DMC-12, complete with a flux-capacitor maybe? Okay, let's be honest, no one has a working flu capacitor for sale, not that I checked eBay or anything. Oops, my geek is showing!

So here's the deal.

While we work on getting our Survival Server online, and everyone is waiting patiently while we do the tedious back-end setup.. okay, that was boring! I'm buying some lucky person what they want for Christmas, or at least contribute towards that goal, so let me explain...

Everyone that wants to participate will need to do a few things to help us. Just follow these simple rules below, and then sit back and wait to see who wins!
1. Make sure you have registered for our forums (this one is easy! You've got to do that before you can post!)
2. Make sure you have attached your Minecraft character to your Enjin forum account.
3. Look at the -very- top of the screen. See that tiny little thumbs up icon? The one with the + and a number next to the "Tweet" icon? If it is gray, click it! If it is green, you're good, move on to the next item!
4. Make sure you have a twitter acount, then find @ShadowCraftHQ and follow us!
5. Next, LIKE or AGREE with this post. You know, the one you are reading.

Finally, and this is the most important part... REPLY to this thread, and tell us what you would like for Christmas.
Now, make sure it is reasonable. Asking for a mill... billion dollars is not gonna happen! I mean, maybe Garage Sale George will stuff your mailbox with 100's, but not Orrin. I mean, you are nice and all, but... No.

Tell us WHY you want it. How long have you wanted it? Will it fit in Santa's Sleigh? Or at least the trunk of a DeLorean? (You DO know the trunk is in the front? Weirdos.)

Make sure you follow everything before you post your reply. We will have someone check all those things, probably one of those Helper Chickens that Creeper Santa is going to lend us for the occasion. I bet it is the one that always eats the cookies and drinks the milk you left sitting out for 8 hours last year.

The last day for entry is December 12th, 2017
The winner will receive the gift they asked for, OR something similar OR an Amazon Gift card. My choice.
The winner MAY elect to have their gift converted to a donation to Toys For Tots, a Marine Corps charity.
If you are selected as the winner, you will be asked for a mailing address OR an email address. I will never share your address or email address with anyone else, it will be used ONLY for this purpose. If the winner is under 18, you should get your parent's permission BEFORE you give out that information. They can contact me if necessary.
Seriously... if you really want to be chosen, choose something that I can realistically afford.
Please allow up to 2-3 weeks for delivery. I'll try my best to get it there fast but I have NO control over shipping.

The rest of the mumbo jumbo...
I refuse to put a lot of legaleaze here. This is a giveaway I created for our most loyal players and friends. Yes, friends are eligible. And strangers. You all have an equal chance. For those of you still reading, I would just like to say thank you for writing a thoughtful reply, and considering posting something that I can realistically afford. If you ask for something outrageous, I may just toss you some ShadowTokens and a heartfelt Thank you. Also, if things get crazy or take a legal route for whatever ungawdly reason, I reserve the right to elect to convert your gift to the "final option" and you agree by replying to this post, that you must accept the final prize option where I send you a penny. Postage due. My choice.

By posting a reply, you hereby agree to everything in the short novella I wrote above.

Good Luck to all, and to all happy posting! 🎁
OrrinWolf
Owner » ShadowCraft.gamesSM
Play » scgo∙us
Email » ShadowCraftGames@aol.com
Twitter » @ShadowOrrin
small_banner_by_sableron-04_1515471345.png
Twitter » #shadowcrafters | @ShadowCraftHQ
Posted Oct 22, 17 · OP · Last edited Oct 22, 17
Agree
List
Undo
ShadowPoints:
+744
Votes:
+267
GUARDIAN
Dear Santa Creeper,

I've been a very good girl this year! I only got banned once and truly I can explain all that when you have a moment. It wasn't really my fault...ok we can get back to that later. My favorite thing in the whole wide world is helping people and animals. So, the gift I am asking for isn't for me. As you know, I absolutely love animals of all kinds and if I could I'd have a zoo at my home. You know that I have always been into supporting my local animal shelter. So this year I am asking for a donation for them! My local organization works hard rescuing, healing, and finding new loving homes for unwanted pets every single day. We are blessed to have such dedicated people who care so much <que the Sarah McLachlan music> mhm I'm pulling out all the stops. 🐈 🐕 Thank you for reading my request.

Sincerely,
Vivi
enjin-1532115-18872824-blue.png
Posted Oct 22, 17
List
Undo
ShadowPoints:
+271
Votes:
+87
MAGMA CUBE
*Clears Throat*

Dear Santa Creeper,

HEY! Hear me out this year, I've only been a bit naughty. I got banned ONCE, it was false anyways 😛. Anyways, I have also been very nice this year, I have helped out a lot of people, and ever since I started contributing to Shadow Craft, I felt like part of the community. All I want this year is a 10 dollar amazon gift, and.. an exclusive tag to Swimmy, Prox, and I labled /b][/color][color=#f9d010][b]Egg[/b][/color][color=#f0ead6][b That's all I want! I promise. 😉 . I just hope to continue contributing to Shadow Craft, maybe I'll become a helper one day :p. Okay, I'm on my 10th loop of "Can Can" by Offenbach, I think I may want to stop writing this now. Anyways, please consider a present for me Santa Creeper.

Merry Thanksgiving-Christmas Everybody!
Posted Oct 22, 17 · Last edited Oct 28, 17
List
Undo
ShadowPoints:
+173
Votes:
+52
SLIME
hello santa creeper

i have really much wanted a minecraft plush toy but i dont have creditcard what can buy online staff so i really want one of minecraft snow golem plush. i will be a good boy. havent get banned a single time (cause i taked brake from minecraft and played other games but still) but have fun day santa creeper and orrin santa.
Posted Oct 22, 17
List
Undo
ShadowPoints:
+90
Votes:
+34
ENDERMITE
hello santa creeper

i have wanted for a long time a chicken plushy toy i´dont have a creditcard that i can buy from net. i have been banned one time from a server but only one time. i would love the chicken plushy toy cause my favourite animal on minecraft is chicken (as you can see my name). have a best day creeper santa and orrin santa. <3
Posted Oct 22, 17
List
Undo
ShadowPoints:
+363
Votes:
+141
SHULKER
Dear Santa Creeper,

I may have been a bit naughty this year, but all has been in good fun, of course. I hope I can be forgiven, because I am dying to have a real life Minecraft character with OrrinWolf's skin!

Why, you may ask?

Well. Every morning I hope to roll over in bed and peak my eyes open to see his chipmunk face just sitting on my nightstand. I would like for my little Orrin to be at least a foot tall, but I won't complain if it's even bigger. I may have to hang him up on my wall if he won't fit on my nightstand. Now that I think about it, a big one to hang on my wall would be a lot better so my dog can't reach him. He would tear mini Orrin into pieces.

Thank you Santa Creeper, for reading my request. I hope you understand my yearning for this present. I'll make sure to leave extra cookies and milk for you this year.

- Chase / kitchensinkk
H 10/28/17 Stay updated! Follow my twitter for general support- https://twitter.com/ShadowKitch
Posted Oct 22, 17
Disagree
List
Undo
ShadowPoints:
+137
Votes:
+40
ENDERMITE
Dear Santa Creeper

I cant express enough how much fun minecraft is! I have met fantastic people and become good friends, learned a little more about minecraft and tried my best to keep up with the hermitcraft series on youtube.

I never really ask for anything for christmas as I never really had one because of experiences I dont want to talk about, anyway a nice little thing I would like to have is........... A MINECRAFT FAMILY! If its not too much to ask aswell some lego haha.

Hope its not too much to ask for.

kind regards
Jarvis2017
Posted Oct 22, 17
List
Undo
ShadowPoints:
+11,608
Votes:
+505
SPIDER JOC...
Admins
I am so impressed with how everyone has started participating in this project, and how you all have written such great posts. I honestly thought this would be something that would only grow slowly -- but you guys and gals are the best!

Thank you, from myself AND Santa Creeper, and of course Kluck-Kluck Chicken Helper likes them too!

It will be so hard to pick a winner!

Keep em coming, I -really- do want to know what you guys are hoping for come Christmas morning!

OrrinWolf
Santa Creeper
Kluck-Kluck (Chicken Helper)
OrrinWolf
Owner » ShadowCraft.gamesSM
Play » scgo∙us
Email » ShadowCraftGames@aol.com
Twitter » @ShadowOrrin
small_banner_by_sableron-04_1515471345.png
Twitter » #shadowcrafters | @ShadowCraftHQ
Posted Oct 22, 17 · OP
List
Undo
ShadowPoints:
+10
Votes:
+17
SILVERFISH
Dear Santa C,

I would love to ask you for a amazon gift certificate because I would love some new art supplies. I promise to be good until Christmas Eve!

Your favorite girl,

Lily Bleu
Posted Oct 22, 17
List
Undo
ShadowPoints:
+370
Votes:
+82
MAGMA CUBE
Dear Santa Creeper,
This is for Averi132 and I since she is only 9 and doesn't have a Twitter account 😂 We don't really need anything, but maybe something cool server related. Like a cool rank would be super awesome!

Thank you,
10Below and Averi132
Posted Oct 22, 17
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Top Posters
103 Posts
57 Posts
55 Posts
32 Posts